Commercial and Residential Electrical Services in Bellevue, WA
Full-Service Commercial and Residential Electrical Services in Bellevue, WA
Custom Electrical Services is a licensed and insured electrical contractor committed to meeting the electrical needs of residential and commercial property owners in Bellevue, WA. We understand that hiring a company you are unfamiliar with can be an overwhelming and scary experience, which is why we provide premium commercial and residential services and handle your electrical project with the highest level of professionalism and attention to detail. No one likes sticker shock; as such, we are always upfront with the costs of your requested service. Get in touch with us to request an estimate.
What Is the Difference Between a Residential and a Commercial Electrician?
There are several differences between residential and commercial electricians. These include:
· Work Environments: Residential electricians install, repair, or update wiring systems, power outlets, light fixtures, circuit boards, and electrical systems in residential properties. These properties include single-family homes, townhomes, apartment complexes, and condos.
In contrast, commercial electricians install, repair, or update electrical systems and other electrical components, such as generators, transformers, lighting, and receptacles in commercial buildings. These buildings include resorts or hotels, industrial facilities, school buildings, and retail stores.
· Job Responsibilities: A residential electrician performs various tasks such as residential wiring, electrical repairs, ceiling fan installation, electrical panel replacement, recessed lighting installation, showcase lighting installation, and general electrical services.
Contrarily, a commercial electrician is an expert in installing recessed lighting, electrical wiring, new lighting fixtures and electrical components, electrical panel repairs and maintenance, and lighting retrofits for more energy-efficient lighting.
· Power: Residential electricians work with low voltage systems between 120V and 240V. In contrast, commercial electricians work with high voltage systems between 120V and 480V. Custom Electrical Services provides commercial and residential electrical services to homeowners and businesses in Bellevue, WA. Our team of trained electricians offers services on electrical repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting, wiring installations, and electrical remodeling. We also install new ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, generators, and breakers. Contact us today to request an estimate.
What Is a Commercial Electrical Service?
A commercial electrical service refers to any upgrade or installation in a commercial area such as a school, office building, hospital, or apartment complex that involves electricity. Commercial electrical services include installing safety and security systems (such as security codes and cameras for your safety and that of your loved ones), lighting (such as energy-saving, exterior, and parking), and miscellaneous (such as smoke detectors, fire alarms, and intercoms).
The team at Custom Electrical Services provides commercial electrical services such as panel inspections, knob, tube wiring, GFCI outlet installation, and basic troubleshooting. We also handle industrial control panels, LED retrofit, and systems integration. Our electrical contractors are committed to providing our customers with quality electrical work. Get in touch with us today.
What Is the Difference Between Residential and Commercial Installation?
The differences between residential and commercial installation include:
· Wiring: The wiring in commercial buildings is usually protected inside conduits and is installed in open spaces for easy access. Conversely, the wiring in residential buildings is protected inside layers of plastic sheathing to protect anyone who may accidentally contact the wires.
·Phase Design: A residential wiring system usually has less current running through it; as such, it often uses a single-phase power model that consists of three cables: a negative, positive, and ground wire. On the other hand, a commercial system needs a network of wires that can carry large amounts of current, as it uses a three-phase power model.
· License: A commercial sector electrician is required to undertake a certified commercial apprenticeship program to prove their skills. Adversely, a residential electrician only needs state licensing and a license by a relevant local authority.
It is vitally important for you to have the right type of wiring installation for your residential or commercial property in Bellevue, WA. At Custom Electrical Services, we have a team of trained, experienced, and professional electrical contractors who can install the right type of wiring for your property. We provide electrical services to residential and commercial customers in Bellevue, WA. You can count on us for electric and service panel upgrades and installing new panels.
What Are Residential Electricians?
A residential electrician works exclusively in residential properties to install, inspect, and maintain electric components.
The electrical contractors at Custom Electrical Services have what it takes to handle your residential electrical project. We have the equipment needed to complete all the work in the shortest time possible so that you can return to your daily life or resume your business activities. Give us a call. We will provide our services at a cost you will love.
Why Should You Hire a Professional Electrician?
You should hire an electrician because:
· Quality Tools and Equipment: Electrical repairs and installations usually require specialized equipment. Professional electricians have access to specialized equipment and tools, and they know how to use them.
· Safe and High-Quality Service: Home and business owners sometimes take the DIY route when dealing with electric issues. We advise against this because you may not have the skills and experience to handle such a dangerous job or make a mistake that could lead to property damage, code violations, or safety hazards. Our professionals provide services that are both energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
Hiring a residential or commercial electrician is ideal because they can guarantee safe repairs and installations. A professional contractor also has the training and experience needed to perform electrical work in adherence to applicable codes.
· Electricians Can Handle All Types of Electric Work: A master electrician can handle a wide variety of tasks ranging from repairing switched outlets to installing a spa wiring baseboard to ensuring exterior landscape lighting safety.
Hiring a master electrician is ideal. The service provided by Custom Electrical Services is top-notch, and we have the expertise, reliability, credibility, and years of experience to work on your project.
Contact the Electrical Experts in Bellevue, WA
Custom Electrical Services is an established company that serves commercial and residential customers across the Pacific Northwest. We offer a wide variety of services, including home automation, kitchen and bath wiring and lighting, electric vehicle charger installation, and troubleshoot and repair. We also provide same-day service to minimize disruption to business and life. Our efficiency has made us the go-to company in the region. Give us a chance to show you how we go above and beyond our clients. We are confident that you will be one of our satisfied customers and are ready to establish a long-term relationship between us. You can contact us via phone at (425) 282-4971, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our location. You can also message us directly by completing the contact form on our website.